Saturday 16 February 2013

News update - A start in (Off)life

It's been a busy start to 2013, so I thought it was time for a quick update. 

My comic 'First Gig' appears in issue three of Off Life magazine. This is the first time someone other than myself thought one of my comics was worth printing so it's pretty exciting. Off Life is available in Bristol and London, at a whole bunch of different stockists. Alternatively, you can check out the digital version here. I'm on page 10.

I've also got a table at the 2013 DIY Cultures Fair, to be held at Rich Mix, East London on the 7th April. This is another first for me. DIY Cultures describes itself as 'a day-long festival of zines, artists books, comics, artists-run spaces, talks, films animation, video art, exhibition, workshops'. More importantly, however, you'll be able to buy some copies of my new comics. Expect a new volume of the Earthling Brains comic strip and a new fictional comic/album tie-in. Find more information here.

Oh, and speaking of the musical element of this comic, you can check out some of the demos for this in the embedded player on the right of the blog. 

Lastly, I'm also planning a bunch of things to coincide with the one year anniversary of this site (April), so stay tuned for more info.

That's HOW for NOW.
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment